I am currently searching for admins to moderate the group. If you are interested, please send me either a group note or a private note.
POST ALL NEW DEVIATIONS IN THE CORRECT FOLDER
and if possible, please place a copy in the 'ALL' folder.
Group Rules and Fundamentals
1. You may submit has many deviations you want
2. Your deviation MUST be nail related
3. Please place your Deviation in the right file
4. Anyone can join the group without being approved
5. Any member can be removed from the group at anytime without warning
6. Please specify if the nail design is yours or not. If not, please give a link to the original source.
1. Your deviation MUST be nail related
2. You must be polite and nice
3. Cursing and bad language is prohibited
4. A member will get a maximum of 2 warnings before he or she is expulsed from the group, but any member may still be removed from the group without warning for different reasons
Note: Rules can be added at anytime
Here's a reference to know where to find Deviations within the groups Gallery. If you don’t find what you’re looking for in any of the categories, try the “other” folder.
Animals - Nail art that represents animals and insects. This includes prints
Character - Nail art that represents movie, cartoon or TV characters
Dots and Spots - Nail art that have only or mostly dots and/or spots.
Floral - Nail art with a floral print design
Food - Food and drink related designs
Geek - Nail art that has to do with video games, smilies, and things in that style
Holiday – For nails representing holidays, ex. Halloween, Christmas, Easter, etc
Lines - Nail art that have only lines or mostly lines
No Nail Nail Polish – Things made with nail polish that don’t really include nail
Scene – For sceneries or mainly sceneries
Simple - One color nail varnish
Tribal - Lines, dots and curbs combined in one design
Water Marbling - Nail art made with the water marbling technique